All students enrolled at the Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden are required to complete the Student Health Records Packet. In addition to the Student Health Records Packet, students must complete any additional requirements as outilined for each of their academic programs via the online Student Tracker.
Students are strongly advised to complete the Student Health Records Packet and any additional requirements as soon as possible. All health titers, immunizations, and required forms must be completed and on file before a student can be assigned to any clinical practice rotations.
- Complete the Student Health Records Packet supplied here; no substitutions are allowed.
- Upload the completed Student Health Records Packet via the online Student Tracker, using the login instructions provided by your advisor.
- Students' primary health provider may perform the required physical, or students may schedule a physical with Student Wellness Center by calling (856) 225-6005.
- Annually, all students must submit proof of a PPD (or chest x-ray), as well as proof of annual influenza immunization by November 1.
- Students must submit all health record forms, even if they are receiving the Hep B injection series which must be completed before the end of the Fall semester.
If you have any questions about required health forms, please contact:
Office of Clinical Operations
Rutgers University–Camden Science and Nursing Building
530 Federal Street, Ste 324
Camden, NJ 08102