Our students become excellent nurses, life-long learners, and socially responsible citizens who advance health care across the homes, hospitals, and communities they serve.
Your gift to the Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden's Scholarship Fund helps educate the next generation of nurses who will improve the health and well being of people in Southern New Jersey, and around the globe.
We proudly offer three undergraduate nursing scholarships:
Elizabeth Crowther-Boehret Nursing Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is awarded to students based on academic merit and financial need. Requirements include:
- Enrolled full-time in a Rutgers School of Nursing-Camden undergraduate program.
- Submit the appropriate University approved financial aid form each year.
Joseph and Loretta Lopez Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to academically-gifted students who demonstrate financial need. Requirements include:
- Enrolled full-time in a Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden traditional or accelerated undergraduate program.
- Must demonstrate academic merit and financial need.
- Maintain minimum GPA of 3.0.
Patt Orrino Memorial Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is awarded to non-traditional students. Preference will be given to students who are over 24 years of age. Requirements include:
- Enrolled full-time in a Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden undergraduate program.
- Maintain minimum GPA of 3.20.
- Demonstrate financial need in compliance with Federal and State regulations.
How to Apply: Three Easy Steps!
STEP 1: If you haven’t done so already, complete your FAFSA today!
If you feel that you are not able to complete the FAFSA but do have documented financial need, you may still apply for the scholarships and complete additional information in the application. If you are having difficulty with your FAFSA application, please contact a financial aid counselor for assistance.
STEP 2: Update and submit your resume.
You’ll need to upload a resume. If you need help developing or updating your, please visit the Career Center in the Lower Level of the Campus Center, call (856) 225-6046, or email email@example.com.
STEP 3: Apply online via the Rutgers University–Camden Endowed Scholarship Application by 5:00 p.m. on April 11. Make sure to read the application carefully and complete ALL requested steps.
For additional help, scholarship applicants may also contact: