Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden inspires students to explore and disrupt nursing stereotypes – to understand the full scope of nursing practice and to pursue the unlimited opportunities they have to make a difference. We believe access to care is a basic right –not a privilege– and a person's zip code should not determine the quality of their health. Social justice is the fundamental theme that informs our school's strategic direction and aligns us with Rutgers University–Camden's commitment to civic engagement.
Here, in the heart of southern New Jersey, we educate excellent nurses who become critical thinkers, life-long learners, and socially responsible citizens motivated to advance health care across homes, hospitals, and communities. As members of Rutgers University, our students enjoy all the benefits of a world-class academic experience in a tight-knit, friendly campus that offers individualized support at a competitive tuition rate.
Come learn and grow with us – our future is bright!
- Fully accredited undergraduate, graduate, and professional academic programs.
- Engaged civic learning immerses students in communities across southern New Jersey and the world.
- Affordable Learning Abroad provides hands-on service journeys and scholarly exchange.
- Bridging the Gap tuition program reduces costs for qualified, first-year New Jersey students.
- Honors College and Leadership Institute promote academic achievement, mentorship, and networking.