Cooper University Health Care has teamed with Rutgers School of Nursing-Camden (RSNC) to collaborate and expand our organizations’ relationship across education, research, and clinical practice to prepare the future nursing workforce in South Jersey. This partnership provides a special discount to current Cooper employees seeking to enroll in our RN to Bachelor of Science (BS) in Nursing program, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, and several certificate programs.
To enter this discount program, Cooper employed students must meet all admission criteria and receive acceptance to Rutgers School of Nursing-Camden.
Benefits of this program:
- A 25 % tuition discount per undergraduate credit in the RSNC Online RN-BS Program to employees of Cooper.
- The opportunity to collaborate within Cooper on evidence-based practice projects and quality improvement initiatives.
- A customized nurse practitioner residency program that provides seamless “transition into practice” opportunities for graduates for potential employment after graduation if desired.
- 30% tuition discount per graduate credit in the graduate program (Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, Post-master’s Nurse Educator Certificate program, and the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence (WOC) Certificate program for Cooper employees.
- Access to the Rutgers library collections and services which are available 24/7, and access to the library staff for both remote and socially distanced consultations.