Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden combines professional study, clinical experiences, and research opportunities. The school offers numerous entry points leading to undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Rutgers–Camden offers the following programs:
- traditional four-year pre-licensure track (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- post-licensure track for registered nurses (RN to BS)
- accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- school nurse certification
- wound ostomy care certification
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- online RN to BS program
The nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and approved by the New Jersey State Board of Nursing (NJSBN).