Welcome to the Rutgers School of Nursing - Camden
Rutgers University is a world-class public research university. The Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden became the fourth designated school on the Rutgers–Camden campus in 2011, but its tradition of excellence in nursing education extends over 35 years. We have an impressive record of success, which is powered by:
- A traditional baccalaureate nursing program that integrates nursing courses with natural and social sciences, arts, and humanities beginning in the first year of study.
- An Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program for career changers interested in pursuing a second bechelors degree.
- An RN to BS track for students who already hold a registered nurse license and an online RN-BS program.
- Wound ostomy care certification and school nurse certification for nursing professionals.
- A Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, an alternative to research-focused doctoral programs.
- Affiliations with top hospitals and health care agencies that provide challenging clinical experiences.
- Personalized attention from nursing faculty who are leaders in their fields of nursing.
- Opportunities to build skills and knowledge through participation in research and service learning projects locally, regionally, and globally.