Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden inspires students to disrupt nursing stereotypes – and to explore the unlimited opportunities they have to make a difference. We believe health care is a basic right and a person's zip code should not determine their opportunity to pursue good health. Social justice is the fundamental theme that informs our school's strategic direction and aligns us with Rutgers University–Camden's commitment to civic engagement and learning abroad.
Here, in the heart of southern New Jersey, we educate excellent nurses who become critical thinkers, life-long learners, and socially responsible citizens motivated to advance health care across homes, hospitals, and communities. As members of Rutgers University, our students enjoy all the benefits of a world-class academic experience in a tight-knit, friendly campus that offers individualized support at a competitive tuition rate.
Come learn with us – our future is bright!
- Explore our range of fully accredited undergraduate, graduate, and professional academic programs.
- Begin your journey into professional nursing with our Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
- Fast-track into the nursing vocation with an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Expand your career through traditional or online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing options.
- Advance as a nurse leader with one of our DNP degree tracks or a DNP/MBA dual-degree.
- Pursue School Nurse and Wound Ostomy Continence specialty certificate programs.