How to Apply
- Apply for summer admission
- Attend an information session
- Interview with the program director
1. Apply Online
Please complete the Rutgers University–Camden Graduate Admissions Application.
You will be asked to create a login ID and PIN.
2. Submit Transcripts
Submit copies of all of your official academic transcripts to Rutgers University–Camden Graduate Admissions.
We strongly urge you to submit your transcripts well in advance of the school nurse program application deadline, May 1.
Mail your transcripts directly to:
Office of Admissions
406 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102
3. Submit Letters of Recommendation
Enter your recommenders email address directly in the graduate admissions application so your recommender can submit letters directly to your application. Alternatively, follow-up with your recommenders to ensure timely delivery of letters of recommendation to the Office of Admissions address listed above.
4. Upload Supporting Materials
Submit a copy of your New Jersey Registered Nurses license and a current resume by uploading supporting materials directly to your application.
- Hold a current license as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Hold current certifications for CPR/AED
- Two letters of recommendation
- General education courses (45 credits)
- Foundation courses (19 credits) in:
- Sociology of Childhood and Adolescence 
- Community Health Nursing 
- Community Health Practicum 
- Introduction to Psychology 
- Intercultural Elective 
Once accepted, students must submit a Student Health Record Packet.
Let us show you how our School Nurse Specialty Program can fit your academic plans and career goals. Please call (856) 225-2318, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.