Dean Donna Nickitas, faculty member Dr. Kevin Emmons, and our senior nursing students were recently featured on NBC 10 Philadelphia regarding assisting with the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Begin your journey into the nursing vocation with our Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
- Fast-track into a nursing career with an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Grow as a professional with on-campus or online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing options.
- Earn your Doctor of Nursing Practice at Rutgers University-Camden.
- Pursue intensive School Nurse and Wound Ostomy Continence Nurse specialties.
Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden students do public good, serve all of society, and make a compassionate difference. We believe health care is a basic right and social justice is the fundamental theme that informs our school's strategic direction and aligns us with Rutgers University–Camden's commitment to civic engagement, service, and advocacy.
At Rutgers–Camden, we educate excellent nurses who are prepared to lead change and advance health care across the homes, hospitals, and communities they serve. As members of Rutgers University, our students enjoy all the benefits of a world-class academic experience in a tight-knit, friendly campus that offers individualized support at a competitive tuition rate.
HRSA Grant Recruitment Video